Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good value human hair clip in extensions for fine hair, Dublin

• 11-05-2010 11:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi girls,

I've a big event to go to on Saturday and would like to get some clip in human hair extensions to give my hair some more volume and length so I can do a more impressive up style. I'm not willing to spend any more than €50-€60 as I won't get the wear out of them, I'd only be using them for special occasions. My natural hair is quite fine, wavy, and just above shoulder length. I'd imagine it's difficult trying to find wavy clip-ins that match the texture of your own hair so I need to be able to curl them etc. to blend with my own hair, so human hair is a must.

Can anyone help? I'd say I need at least three rows.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Ruthie_

I don't really know too much about extensions, I have some but just cant wear them as they feel weird on my head but theres a place on Talbot Street "Not to worry" is the name. Its just across from the Irish Life Mall and down a little bit away from O'Connell st.

I got mine which are very good quality and totally matched my highlighted hair for €40 in there. Some of my friends got theirs there too and looks real well.

Good luck, hope ya find something!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Ive heard good things about the extensions from Hairspray though i have no idea of prices or if theyre natural, might be worth a look though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

I second not to worry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Thanks girls, think it'll have to Not to Worry, some of my friends recommended it too. Would one weft from there do a full head or would I need two?

Advertisement