Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine WiMAx

Options
  • 11-05-2010 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Are any of ye using Imagine WiMax in Wexford town? I got it in a few weeks back and it's getting slower and slower. It started at around 5.5mb now it's down to just below 1. Getting really peed off with it now. Their customer service is dreadful too...Any opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Coudlnt get wimax because we have an alarm that sends automated texts out.

But we're a normal imagine customer and have had a reallyslow connection for weeks! I mean worse than dial up, got on the customer service and they were ultra helpful, aparently some line problem that eircom have to fix! Have you tired ringing them ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

I used to work for Imagine a few years ago.

Here's some advice - if you can, switch back to Eircom. Now. It will be the best move you've ever made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

timmywex wrote: »
    Coudlnt get wimax because we have an alarm that sends automated texts out.

But we're a normal imagine customer and have had a reallyslow connection for weeks! I mean worse than dial up, got on the customer service and they were ultra helpful, aparently some line problem that eircom have to fix! Have you tired ringing them ya?
    Yeah. support are nice guys but no good. customer service are rude and unhelpful. p1ss poor!

Advertisement