Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sauce Suggestion

Options
  • 11-05-2010 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

I'm just looking for a sauce recipe suggestion to go with stuffed chicken breasts. The stuffing will be a basic bread stuffing but with a little chorizo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

gears wrote: »
    I'm just looking for a sauce recipe suggestion to go with stuffed chicken breasts. The stuffing will be a basic bread stuffing but with a little chorizo.

throw a few cloves of garlic in the oven dish with the chicken about 20 minutes before its cooked,after cooking removed the chicken just add some chicken stock (half pint) into the cooking dish, then simmer it with some white wine till you get the consistency you want (add flour if you want to really thicken it)....

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

Simple as that... Thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

a tomato & chilli salsa would also be lovely ...

5 ripe plum tomatoes , seeded and roughly chopped
    1 red chilli , seeded and finely chopped
    1 small red onion , very finely chopped
    sundried tomato paste
    2 tbsp chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
    1 tbsp lime juice
    3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil

Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, season and mix thoroughly

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dubh101

pepper sauce is nice too,also I like a brandy and mushroom sauce,with lots off cream.

Advertisement