Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

England Provisional WC Squad

Options
  • 11-05-2010 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

Dawson, King, Hudd, Lennon, Crouch, Defoe included...30 to be cut to 23

FULL SQUAD:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, David James, Robert Green.

Defenders: Leighton Baines, Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Michael Dawson, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock.

Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Tom Huddlestone, Adam Johnson, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Scott Parker, Theo Walcott, Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Forwards: Darren Bent, Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Heskey?!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 DJ Defoe

I know...Heskey FFS!!! I reckon he must pay off Cappello every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

ziedth wrote: »
    Heskey?!!!!!

ahead of abonglahor and all!!!! madness

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Done mind the rest of them, it's the Spurs players that matter ;) , Defoe, Crouch, Lennon and King are certainties for me. Daws is up against Upson and Hudd is up against Carrick Barry and Parker. Would be great if both got the green light.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I thought Carragher had packed in International football,well done to all the Spurs lads, I hope Daws makes it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

tippspur wrote: »
    I thought Carragher had packed in International football,well done to all the Spurs lads, I hope Daws makes it.

He did but obviously the manager doesn't trust anyone else as back up right full.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

He is such a little bitch,

throes toys out of the pram until he has a chance to play in a WC.

Daws has a good chance, IMHO hudd hasn't a hope. Not that he doesn't deserve it he just won't get picked.

Advertisement