Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Meteor web issue...

Options
  • 11-05-2010 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Trying to send webtexts with meteor...

Recently they must have changed something because now when I go to send a webtext it pops with a You must register message.

So I go to register and everytime I do it says error trying to save details.

SO I can't actually register, which means i can't use the webtexts, trying to contact meteor seems like banging my head, on the phone i Just get robots, and on the site I had to register to a forum which takes a few days to approve apparently?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

The webtexts login has been a problem with meteor , but the only way you'll get it resolved is to ring them and keep at them until you can send a webtext.

They upgraded their webtexts so now you can send 3 text in one :) I wouldn't think this would have anything to do with your problem. though

Advertisement