Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cutting Chords

• 11-05-2010 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hiya

I've been reading a lot of psychology books and spiritual books and was interested in the cord cutting,it sounds like it works and frees you from "energy vampires" that feed off your energy.

and lot of times in brings people back in your life when you "cut the chord" from them!

also negative people that you want out of your life it's good for too

What your views on this?

I personally think it's great and have been cutting a lot of cords! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

I´ve found the practice to be very beneficial. In the days thereafter, I have a lot more energy and also the people whom I´ve cut cords with, tend to stay away or dissapear at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭dermothickey

Very beneficial if you can replace all negative emotions towards them people with Love. What I find works very well is smiling to them, as you radiate Joy then towards that person. Not for any selfish means but basically as that helps you to understand more how we are all siblings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Denimgirl

How do you visualize it if you want some one back in your life not away for good?but don't want to think of them or feed them your energy either?i was cutting chords and imagined them floating away like a helium balloon but then i read thats to get rid of them completely from your life!which was'nt the intention.any help with this is appreciated.

Thanks

DG

Denimgirl wrote: »
    How do you visualize it if you want some one back in your life not away for good?but don't want to think of them or feed them your energy either?i was cutting chords and imagined them floating away like a helium balloon but then i read thats to get rid of them completely from your life!which was'nt the intention.any help with this is appreciated.

Thanks

DG

It's a very interesting question denim girl and one that I wouldnt be able to fully answer for you, as I dont use visualization in any of my meditation or channelling.

However I feel its good to share with you some of my experiences.

In using my Heart for everything I've begun to realize all my will and my desire to have something the way "I" want it leads me out of my Heart. So with some things like negative people's etc, they've become more of an opportunity for me to surrender the emotions that they bring up.

In relation to wanting someone around you though for you not to be thinking about them or have them sucking your energy, I'd recommend using some Aura protection so you aren't depleted.

When your aura is strengthened it will generally protect you from negativities. Though from my experience it is us who let negativity in. We choose to react to situations, so this is a more complicated matter in general.

I'm a firm believer in prayer, and letting your wish happen. When you pray with Love to the True Source of Love and Light from your Heart, everything is given, we just sometimes not accept it fully. So just trust that all will be for the highest Good and Purpose.

Sorry if this doesn't answer your question direct.

With Love and Light,

Thanks Dermot, what you say makes a lot of sense!

I cam across this site very interesting also http://www.inlightimes.com/archives/2001/04/doreen-virtue.htm

• Advertisement

Very interesting, Resonates when she explains about chakra knots and stuff.

Here is a site about opening your Heart :)

http://www.open-your-heart.org.uk/open_your_heart/open_your_heart.html

I have others you may be interested in PM me if you like as I'm not so sure how the moderators are about sharing links :)

Mods is this o.k?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I have done cord cutting for specific people and situations in my life. One thing to remember is that cord cutting only releases any negative ties that are connected with that person. I find saying something as simple as "I am ready and willing to cut the cords of x" helps with it too.

I have done cord cutting for specific people and situations in my life. One thing to remember is that cord cutting only releases any negative ties that are connected with that person. I find saying something as simple as "I am ready and willing to cut the cords of x" helps with it too.
    so cutting cords does'nt make the person go out of your life forever? it just cuts the dysfunctional cords with them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Denimgirl wrote: »
    so cutting cords does'nt make the person go out of your life forever? it just cuts the dysfunctional cords with them?

Exactly. I have done cord cutting with people who are still in my life, and has definitely helped to move on from past hurts etc. I have also done it with family members too.

Exactly. I have done cord cutting with people who are still in my life, and has definitely helped to move on from past hurts etc. I have also done it with family members too.
    Great thanks for the the feedback everybody!I'm so suprised as how it really works and how healthy your mind is afterwards very cleansing!

• Advertisement
Advertisement