Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC V's Iphone

Options
  • 11-05-2010 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey guys and gals,

Planing on gettin a new phone in the next month or so, and for the first time in my lofe think ill splash out and get a decent one that i like! So far iv narrowed it down to 3 - HTC legend & Desire, and the Iphone 3GS 16/32gb.....I know apple are bringin out a new Iphone in july buy dunno if i could be arsed waitin cause it'll just be a vicious circle if ya catch my drift.

Sop basically i was lookin for some advice, thoughts about each phone, reccomendations from those that have them etc...HTC V's Iphone just like the thread says!

Cheers folks,

Woodsy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

if you are more than technically capable and don't need to be spoonfed then get the desire.

if you want a music player in your phone get an iPhone!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

00sully wrote: »
    if you are more than technically capable and don't need to be spoonfed then get the desire.

I don't agree with the "more than" above. I got a Desire on Sunday. It's not difficult to use at all if you've ever used a smartphone before.
    00sully wrote: »
    if you want a music player in your phone get an iPhone!

The Desire has a player and piles of players to download from the app stores.

However the Desire has small memory (as standard). The phone I got came with a 4Gb card which is fine for me. It's upgradable to 32Gb so if you want more memory you'll have to factor that into the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

since when does the iPhone supports good music playing capabilities? :)

HTC is my choice...though as mentioned need a memory card :S

currently waiting to pick my HTC HD2 :P

Advertisement