If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONKYO HTS3305

Options
  • 11-05-2010 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭

Hello there,

I am looking for an affordable 5.1 solution and the Onkyo Kit seems to have all I need or at least I hope it has, haven't heard it!

Seeing that it's advertised as in-store only, is there a chance that I can get it in Dublin (Philips shop) and if possible at what price?

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

AstraMonti wrote: »
    Hello there,

I am looking for an affordable 5.1 solution and the Onkyo Kit seems to have all I need or at least I hope it has, haven't heard it!

Seeing that it's advertised as in-store only, is there a chance that I can get it in Dublin (Philips shop) and if possible at what price?

Thanks a lot.

Astra,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep delivery to Dublin - either The Philips Shop or home is no problem - we are out of stock of this until Friday 14th May but if you would like on just drop us a call / post or PM and we will set one aside for you - I cannot believe how popular this unit has been!

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.