Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The dancing man.

Options
  • 11-05-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Driving past Argos today at lunchtime, stuck in traffic and a dancing man caught my eye..aged 25-30ish, well kept, long black coat, black cowboy like hat, wore specs and had a goatee and long hair.. happily dancing and doing a routine as he went,almost like Michaal Jackson without the incessant crotch grabbing. It was pretty entertaining to watch, as he dodged and side stepped people while holding on to his hat and doing spins here and there... *i think* I've seen him before..not sure, but nonetheless I thought 'good for you'. I've often heard a song on my mp3 and though hmm I'd love a little impromptu dance...

Anyone else spotted him around town?

Advertisement