Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BSA essential 6-24x56

• 11-05-2010 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

time to change my scope....... i'm very happy with this scope.... origanlly bought for my .17 rimfire.... i'm now using it on a .223....i bought it from a local gun dealer about two years ago when i was green... and the fecker put a sadle on me, so to speak.... paid €200 for it....... this year i seen that they can be bought a lot cheaper.... as you can see

http://www.uttings.com/?categories/shooting/riflescopes/bsa/essential.html

i'm asking for €60 for it, and i'll throw in the mounts for it too of my cz 452(11mm)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭andyone

tis a nice scope...come on lads...... would really suit someone starting off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

andyone wrote: »
    tis a nice scope...come on lads...... would really suit someone starting off

Leave it with me, I might have a dude with feck all shillins that it might suit!

bump

bump

Yer man would love it but he has no funds.

SELL SELL SELL!

Failing that if you still have it in a month or so he should have the spends!

sold.....:)

• Advertisement

sold.....:)
    ok this scope is for sale again.... (due to time wasters) the price is still the same as i believe this is a lot of scope for €60..

ok this scope is for sale again.... (due to time wasters) the price is still the same as i believe this is a lot of scope for €60..

Put up a pic Andyone! I do believe Pics sell stuff quicker as they show condition

Put up a pic Andyone! I do believe Pics sell stuff quicker as they show condition
    there is a link on the top of the thread..... and its in great condition

there is a link on the top of the thread..... and its in great condition
    SOLD to me.... i'll be keeping this for another project

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sonofthegun

if you are looking to sell the scope mate of mine just picked up his.223 and is on the look out for a scope let me know lad i will send of a money order if you want to sell it
    thanks stog

• Advertisement
Advertisement