Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

game theory exam?

Options
  • 11-05-2010 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

did the lecturer give any indication as to the layout of the paper, ive been missing for a while towards the end

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

You picked the right subject to go missing in.
    Every year we get a thread about this one :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lucd

ha, i need 62 to pass, missed a midterm assignment. the guy wouldnt accept it a day late

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

Is Jim Bergin still teaching this module?

If so, he has a very generous marking scheme.

Its been a while since I did the module but I think its usually 4 questions.

Extensive form game, and Contractual relationships questions should come up.

Best response, expected payoff and sub-game equilibrium question may come up also.

Just concentrate on the problem sets/ past papers. The maths involved is usually fairly simple, its just knowing how to apply it to the question thats the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lucd

no its a dr cole from the US. there arent really problem sets and its very hard to relate his notes to the pat exams. im going trawling through the internet!

Advertisement