Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HISTORY 2010 PREDICTIONS

Options
  • 11-05-2010 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

ANY ESSAY PREDICTIONS ON IRISH TOPIC 3, AMERICA TOPIC 6, OR THE TOPIC 3 EUROPEAN SECTION? :)

Comments

Woah, woah no need to shout! :pac:

It's pretty difficult to predict the history paper. There's some other threads with a similar purpose knocking about that you should look for. Otherwise I've heard 1916 & 1918 elections (Sinn Fein) for Ireland, basically learn all of Germany & Russia for Dict & Dem, and US Foreign policy & civil rights are good contenders for the USA.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Lots of people are saying fascism/Mussolini

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Rise of Italian Facisms
    Chruch State relations In Nazi Germany+Facist Italy
    Anti-Sematism

Civil war
    CnG
    Treaty
    Chruch State relations/Culture

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Einstein?

I predicted everything on my leaving cert last year and jumped from a pass in my mocks to a B3 in higher level in the actual lc.

It's up to you to choose essays that will definitely cover you in the exam, look at the mock papers and previous exam papers. Case studies is also a must. Keep reading, keep reading. You will be surprised with your results.

pss I wrote 2-3 page essays for my long questions.

Advertisement