Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new 360 stick in bricks+mortar dublin

Options
  • 11-05-2010 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭

Went traipsing around in the rain around town today trying to find a decent mid price stick (i.e. madcatz se) with my giant pile of 360 games to trade in. Between smyths, game and hmv all I could see were Hori EX2s and the round 2 TEs in HMV for €169. Was hoping to buy the stick on trade ins for €80-€100. Anybody know anywhere in town thats stocking anything? Trying to avoid spending too much cash money (and shift pure, halo3, rockband, batman aa, sf4, section 8, gow, avp and sc4).

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

The price of those TEs make me sick. You can buy an Xbox for less. They should be no more than 75 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

lazlo wrote: »
    The price of those TEs make me sick. You can buy an Xbox for less. They should be no more than 75 quid.

Yeah they're overpriced in brick&mortar shops but i think 100+ euro is closer to the fair value.

It will be difficult to get a good cheap stick in shops here, better off buying from amazon.co.uk or something. The price you would pay for an EX2 in a shop here is not worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

TE's were going for 200 euro back when sf4 was launched.

Online.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Mind, this was back when Madcatz said that they'd actually be totally limited-edition, and NEW. So eBay prices will always be high for items of that nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

Ok bit the bullet and traded in a few oldies and picked up the €35 quid Hori. Reckon its a start on a stick and it'll last as long as it lasts!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

columok wrote: »
    Ok bit the bullet and traded in a few oldies and picked up the €35 quid Hori. Reckon its a start on a stick and it'll last as long as it lasts!!!

If you want a TE, find some way to get it online, trust me.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

****... Play.com are selling a 360 TE for 500 euro.. PS3 for 170 i think it was..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Advertisement