Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primal Force (1999)

Options
  • 11-05-2010 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭

Im looking to get some sort of copy of this film, cant seem to find it anywhere, last time it was aired was on bbc in 2008 at 3 in the morning or something.
    Ron Pearlman is the main character.
    Any help would be great, Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Have not seen that film in years. Corny and cheap as hell with it's killer monkeys or baboons, but a fun watch in a terrible B movie kinda way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Kess73 wrote: »
    Have not seen that film in years. Corny and cheap as hell with it's killer monkeys or baboons, but a fun watch in a terrible B movie kinda way.

Thats why i like it, found one dvd copy in the states!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Just had a peek on Amazon.co.uk.

VHS only there

Only available on R1 DVD, though I think it may be oop at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Im looking to get some sort of copy of this film, cant seem to find it anywhere, last time it was aired was on bbc in 2008 at 3 in the morning or something.
    Ron Pearlman is the main character.
    Any help would be great, Thanks

I remember staying up for that screening. Good times. :)

(it was 03:15 BTW)

• Advertisement
Advertisement