Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Push Button Flushing Problem!

• 11-05-2010 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Have a problem here I have a dual flush push button on my toilet, there is water in the bowl and water in the cistern but the button when i push to flush does nothing its like the pressure is not there!! :eek:

I checked everything is the cistern and nothing looks a miss!!
    Just wondered is there an easy solution to this problem!!

Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

hi is it pneumatic i.e. does it have 2 hoses connected from the buttons to the syphon or does it have a wire cable or 2 plastic bars attatched to the buttons it hard to give a solution to the problem as each type can have different problems. posting a picture could be your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

sullzz wrote: »
    hi is it pneumatic i.e. does it have 2 hoses connected from the buttons to the syphon or does it have a wire cable or 2 plastic bars attatched to the buttons it hard to give a solution to the problem as each type can have different problems. posting a picture could be your best bet

Ill get a picture when im home but it has a little red plastic box then some type of cable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭tiocimarla

Oliver1985 wrote: »
    Ill get a picture when im home but it has a little red plastic box then some type of cable!
    Make sure the cable is attached to the buttons for a start then try and pull the cable...if it flushes the problem is with the button. If it doesnt the obviously the problem is at the other end. Id be fairly sure that the cable is the cause.... post pic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

tiocimarla wrote: »
    Make sure the cable is attached to the buttons for a start then try and pull the cable...if it flushes the problem is with the button. If it doesnt the obviously the problem is at the other end. Id be fairly sure that the cable is the cause.... post pic

Yeah I will post picture!!! Just working late tonight !!!

Advertisement