Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest network for regular mobile web browsing

Options
  • 11-05-2010 6:06pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My phone doesnt have wifi but it has 3g and I use the phone web browser for mobile sites.

Getting a sim soon just wondering which is the cheapest on a pay as you go plan.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They all have a 99 cent a day option for the days you use it. Meteor have internet included on a prepay plan, which might suit you. Its 250mb a month plus free meteor texts for €20 a month.

3 also have a 250mb add on on prepay which is €5 a month.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Thanks davy, My other phone I have Meteor Free calls and Meteor to meteor texts.
    My new phone which I will be using also I was hoping to get best deal for any network texts with best deal for internet browsing. o2 do free any netrowk texts i think?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thanks davy, My other phone I have Meteor Free calls and Meteor to meteor texts.
    My new phone which I will be using also I was hoping to get best deal for any network texts with best deal for internet browsing. o2 do free any netrowk texts i think?

They all have unlimited any network texts, but the internet has less options.

Once you have the data included, you can use it to send free webtexts using a problem like cabbage. Makes sending texts from your phone quick and easy, but comes from your online webtext allowance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Three.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 martin1410

My cheap way for mobile internet browsing is:

Nokia 5230 + 3 broadband sim card.

I know you can't make calls but you can browse a lot.
    ??

• Advertisement
Advertisement