Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US iTunes Gift Vouchers

• 11-05-2010 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭

Setting up a US iTunes account.

Naturally, I would never suggest anything on my favorite forum that goes against Apple's T&Cs. So could anyone here with a trusted seller please definitely not PM me with their details.

I'm genuine. The last thing I want to see in my inbox are the details of someone from, say, eBay, that you've used before and regularly to supply USA iTunes gift vouchers. I'd really hate that.

Cheers in advance for not sending me those details,

Banquo.

(sigh)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭The Big Gig

i haven't pm'd you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

i haven't pm'd you

I, too, would also really really hate to receive the aforementioned information...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

thanks big gig
    Branoic wrote: »
    I, too, would also really really hate to receive the aforementioned information...

Nothing sent.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I have not just submitted a winning bid for US iTunes gift vouchers from someone who could be based in Dublin and I definately won't be sending you a PM to let you know how this non-existent, purely theoretical transaction hypothetically might have transpired.

So please look forward to absolutely NO PM from me to confirm the arrival of the as such non-existent gift cards.

Cheers

Good then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

Pls don't pm me too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

If i accidentally received such info id immediately delete it :p

*cough*
    PM me plz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I would be very upset if I were to receive a PM of this nature.
    Please do NOT PM me too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭denisor

Guys will you all be carefull not to click pm here and accidently send me info on some one in Dublin with said information..? Especially you Graham?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

Graham wrote: »
    I have not just submitted a winning bid for US iTunes gift vouchers from someone who could be based in Dublin and I definately won't be sending you a PM to let you know how this non-existent, purely theoretical transaction hypothetically might have transpired.

So please look forward to absolutely NO PM from me to confirm the arrival of the as such non-existent gift cards.

Cheers

Please DO NOT include me in this nefarious activity . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Simon201

Best thing to avoid completely would be to ask a friend who's going to US to buy them for you...
    I'd never do that or rent HD movies from the US store with them - And the last thing I'd do is watch them on my LCD telly from my Macbook with 5.1 output to a surround sound system....
    Nope.. doesn't work at all!

Anyone here lucky enough to still have not received any PMs (as requested, and rightfully so!), let me know :)

Update: worked perfectly. Thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭jeromeof

I am NOT interested in receiving any PM's if PM's are still being sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭kuro2k

I would be very upset if I got a PM ...........

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dog007

can you not pm me too, please...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

I didnt have this problem before and someone didnt point me in the direction of the WALMART store where the dont have iTunes cards with codes emailed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

If only such a website existed that sold such things, it would be like 4 sale USA, kinda cool idea if anyone ever did it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    I didnt have this problem before and someone didnt point me in the direction of the WALMART store where the dont have iTunes cards with codes emailed.

How? I tried yesterday as they have a sale atm and it was rejected. :confused:

mad muffin wrote: »

While Walmart may have rejected your purchase see my above post maybe there is a hint in the 4 sale USA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Feckless Rogue

Hi guys what's going on? I would suggest that all on this thread stay as far away as possible from Maximus Cards. Especially if you abhor cheaper prices than 4 Sale USA. I have definitely not been using them for over a year with no issues.

I also would hate anyone to PM me with details of how to get iTunes codes off Walmart.

While Walmart may have rejected your purchase see my above post maybe there is a hint in the 4 sale USA.

They are selling $50 card for $40. The other place is charging an extra $6 on top of the original price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

How long after placing the order got rejected?

nava wrote: »
    How long after placing the order got rejected?

A few minutes.

I didnt use paypal

They are selling $50 card for $40. The other place is charging an extra $6 on top of the original price.

Thanks didnt know they were having them on sale at $40 again so bought another code just there.

W

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Thanks didnt know they were having them on sale at $40 again so bought another code just there.

W

I tired 2 orders (1 with paypal the other credit card) and both orders cancel. :(

W

I tried and same rejected, how did you manage it.

W

How?!:confused:

• Advertisement

How?!:confused:
    I just created a WALMART with an address in the US and payed at the checkout with my normal paypal address.

W

Advertisement