Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a good insulation company

• 11-05-2010 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone know a good insulation company?

Had a major problem before, cost me 10k to fix a messed up wall and attic, so I want to get somone repuatable this time. lots of amateurs and so called experts in the game.

Would want some reference sites or customers but after last time I dont trust the companies to give their own references.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

fishfindus wrote: »

Had a major problem before, cost me 10k to fix a messed up wall and attic, so I want to get somone repuatable this time. lots of amateurs and so called experts in the game.

Would want some reference sites or customers but after last time I dont trust the companies to give their own references.
    dungarvan pvc they do thermobead insulation and are very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭alrightcuz

you should try waterford efficient living there web site is www.wel.ie they have a great web site and come highly recommended :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Can safely recommend Dungarvan Insulation http://www.dungarvaninsulation.ie/ I've used them in the past and are excellent.
    fishfindus wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 4 digiscoot

I work as an insulation & energy efficiency advisor. I can provide you with advice on your requirements and organise for the works to be carried out at competitive rates. I have expertise in Cavity & attic insulation, External Insulation, Drylining & windows / doors . I have almost 20 years professional experience in the construction sector. I assure you I can compete with any quote you receive with the bonus that you will get the best advise for your individual case, not just what an individual company wants to sell you. Call on 087 6182454.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 fishfindus

Thanks for those,
    Don't really need advice digiscoot.

Just had a really really bad experiece with a completely dishonest Waterford Insulation company who didn't do what they quoted for, then told all sorts of lies to cover up their bad work. Know now I was not their first victim. I have done several constructions / renovations around country but am not based locally so I need to know I am dealing with good people, not scum.

Will use recommendations above so thanks all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 digiscoot

That's grand, also try Gary Tallis - good honest lad, covers Waterford to Dublin with Cavity & Attic, no cowboy. 087 4189303.

Advertisement