Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Businesses in Cavan, what's missing?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Lol, yeah right. The out cry when they opened the head shop I could only imagine what they'd say about one of those.

They even protested against it when the band came into force.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭spinzes

some where that prints documents , yea seriously , easons won't do it from a pen drive anymore because the anti virus software costs to much and they now want people to e-mail them the file , lol , its called the smart economy , the place on town hall street o'rourkes never works , very unreliable , click on farnham st. are ok and believe it or not chapter 1 are good as well , if there is some where else can someone post as sometimes it feels like running an assault course trying to get a simple pdf printed in town

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

flanum wrote: »
    what about an adult shop? like yutopia and the like?

I second that. We need some excitement around here. I'd want an Ann Summers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    I second that. We need some excitement around here. I'd want an Ann Summers though.

Unlikely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

and a lap dancing club.

• Advertisement

and a lap dancing club.

Sure ain't the clientele in the imperial after 2am not the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭celt262

Leelaa22 wrote: »

Haha there are more natural ways for excitement other than ann summers :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

spinzes wrote:
    some where that prints documents , yea seriously , easons won't do it from a pen drive anymore because the anti virus software costs to much and they now want people to e-mail them the file , lol , its called the smart economy , the place on town hall street o'rourkes never works , very unreliable , click on farnham st. are ok and believe it or not chapter 1 are good as well , if there is some where else can someone post as sometimes it feels like running an assault course trying to get a simple pdf printed in town

You just named two places that are reliable. And all four are less than 60 seconds walk from each other...?? Short of that, spend 30 quid on a printer and you're sorted for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I would love if Nando's restuarant opened in Cavan but I reckon thats never going to happen.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I know someone from near Belturbet and they told me that they'd love if a sushi place opened in Cavan but I can't see the town or county really being big enough for demand for such a place?

• Advertisement

Adam wrote: »
    You just named two places that are reliable. And all four are less than 60 seconds walk from each other...?? Short of that, spend 30 quid on a printer and you're sorted for life.
    well click's machines have been down on one occasion , chapter 1 is a cafe !! a cafe isnt catering for business's at certain times of the day its a bit awkard , yes l could buy my own printer l suppose , l'm just a little pi**ed at easons , l wonder if the new boots do printing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

spinzes wrote: »
    well click's machines have been down on one occasion , chapter 1 is a cafe !! a cafe isnt catering for business's at certain times of the day its a bit awkard , yes l could buy my own printer l suppose , l'm just a little pi**ed at easons , l wonder if the new boots do printing

:confused:

Boots is a Pharmacy. Why would it do document printing? Shure, why doesn't Roma do printing?

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

easons won't do it from a pen drive anymore because the anti virus software costs to much

Stick a free version of AVG onto the pen drive and your flying.....Thats a terrible excuse on there part!!!

:confused:

Boots is a Pharmacy. Why would it do document printing? Shure, why doesn't Roma do printing?

:rolleyes:
    well chapter 1 is a cafe ? why do they do printing ? boots are likely to have the equipment to print because there a pharma so they may offer that service to the public , or maybe they have seen a gap in the market , and roma on bride st. actually do do printing if you ask them nicely laughing.gif
    @Bummer1234 l know amazing !!

Chapter 1 is also an internet cafe..... So printing would be expected.

So you think I should open up a shop in Cavan town and just buy a printer, sit there and wait? How much profit do you think i'll make? Thanks for the great idea, how come you haven't done this yourself??

Adam wrote: »
    So you think I should open up a shop in Cavan town and just buy a printer, sit there and wait? How much profit do you think i'll make? Thanks for the great idea, how come you haven't done this yourself??
    l'm not suggesting that go back and have a read of my original post , read it more than once if you need to and l think you do , lol , but maybe you just a troll who wants to misread posts and flame a little ,lol

l'm not suggesting that go back and have a read of my original post , read it more than once if you need to and l think you do , lol , but maybe you just a troll who wants to misread posts and flame a little ,lol
    yes i am lolollolllol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mr socco

what about an adult shop? like yutopia and the like?

Ayyyeeeeeee, I'll vote for this. WHOOOOO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sparkey40

ikea,pennys

• Advertisement

sparkey40 wrote: »
    ikea,pennys

A thread outta the blue here,

Afraid Dublin was lucky to get an ikea,I will admit its a nice shop but coming to cavan..Never..Pennys,If they didn't do it in the good days,Im afraid theres not much hope now.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 GERRYMAC65

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    A thread outta the blue here,

Afraid Dublin was lucky to get an ikea,I will admit its a nice shop but coming to cavan..Never..Pennys,If they didn't do it in the good days,Im afraid theres not much hope now.
    If and it is an if the new Tesco goes ahead,the present tesco premise would be ideal for a pennies,they would be aware of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sparkey40

GERRYMAC65 wrote: »
    If and it is an if the new Tesco goes ahead,the present tesco premise would be ideal for a pennies,they would be aware of it.
    that would be a great one .more jobs aswell .would love a job in tescos or pennys .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xtrail

I have moved to cavan and need my car serviced and a new set of tyres. Could anybody point me in the right direction.

xtrail wrote: »
    I have moved to cavan and need my car serviced and a new set of tyres. Could anybody point me in the right direction.

You in cavan town xtrail or where abouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Lojak

We need a good mens clothes shop at reasonable prices.

Advertisement