Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best but still cheap all you can eat?

Options
  • 11-05-2010 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Any kind of food, chinese, european, indian...name a few good ones off there in dublin with locations.Preferably at least one for each type of food!

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

For indian, the place in the epicurean food hall.They have a nice selection of currys and starters.Don't think it has a name but its fab!

Amerta Chinese in Monkstown
    €12 all you can eat but not a buffet, it's a menu which is cooked to order, you can order as much as you like.
    Tis quite yummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I agree with whoopsydaisydoodles. Tis yummy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Pizza huts do a lunchtime all you can eat pasta,pizza salad for 6.99 or 9.98 with unlimited soft drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭chickenchaser

Full house, chinese place on Abbey street do an all you can eat for €9

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dacookie

Went to epicurean food hall and went to the italian.Was definitely good value for what we got.Probably gonna try jimmy chungs next or the indian in the epicurean food hall.

Also thinking of trying the tippenyaki lunch time vuffet in rathmines.Anyone tried any of these?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Full house, chinese place on Abbey street do an all you can eat for €9

It's not very good though - or at least, it wasn't when I visited.

Other options include
    • Seven Stars on Capel Street (formerly Bon Ga)
    • Jimmy Chungs on Eden Quay
    • The one on the top floor of St. Stephen's Green

The one on top floor of stephens green is changs and it aint great.Good value still but I would only go again if I was to lazy to go to epicurean food hall.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭dmaxontour

There's a chinese in Dundrum that's supposed to be very good. i haven't tried it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭antocann

when i was in endland a few months ago , there was a £3.50 cavery , 3 course meal all you can eat :D

those where sum happy times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Watch out with Amerta when bringing a group though.

If one of you decides not to go for the buffet, make sure he/she doesn't eat or try any of yours as they'll charge him/her for their food and the buffet; as they've eaten from the buffet menu.

I know someone who had to fight their way out for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

Fart wrote: »
    Watch out with Amerta when bringing a group though.

If one of you decides not to go for the buffet, make sure he/she doesn't eat or try any of yours as they'll charge him/her for their food and the buffet; as they've eaten from the buffet menu.

I know someone who had to fight their way out for that

I can't blame them for charging your friend,no matter how little they "tried" off your plate. At the end of the day it's an All "U" Can Eat,not All "U and your friend" Can Eat. Usually if you want to try something small,they are,more often than not,happy enough to give it to you at a reduced price.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

dmaxontour wrote: »
    There's a chinese in Dundrum that's supposed to be very good. i haven't tried it though.

Not very impressed with this. I know it appeal to some groups as they do a buffet of both chinese and european food.

European food is my least favorite type, except italian is pretty good and some cheeses from france but the rest is so uninteresting compared to indian, chinese, japanese etc

Advertisement