Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos BBQ sauce?

Options
  • 11-05-2010 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hey I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the recipie is for this or the closest sauce they have tried that you can buy to it is?I just love this on a pizza and im going to learn how to make my own soon.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Dubdude

dacookie wrote: »
    Hey I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the recipie is for this or the closest sauce they have tried that you can buy to it is?I just love this on a pizza and im going to learn how to make my own soon.

Thanks.

Tesco do there own brand of bbq sauce and I swear its actually the same...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Been a few years since I've had a dominos bbq pizza but from what I remember various bbq sauces like Heinz etc arent too far from it. Even if they're not identical they're quite nice in thier own right as a pizza sauce.

Advertisement