Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hon Maths Proof Predictions

Options
  • 11-05-2010 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Seen as we don't have much time before "the big quiz" which Maths Proofs should I learn i.e which have the greatest chance of coming up this year? I have been told that we should expect a lot of proofs seen as we have the log tables this year and don't have to learn most formulae etc etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Seen as we don't have much time before "the big quiz" which Maths Proofs should I learn i.e which have the greatest chance of coming up this year? I have been told that we should expect a lot of proofs seen as we have the log tables this year and don't have to learn most formulae etc etc

I wouldn't rule out any that came up last year because if they were answered badly they could be up again. I'm only covering them now and my teacher said not to leave any out so don't think i'm going to. As for whats bound to come up, no idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

well demoivres theorem for negative integers has never come nor has the quotient rule.The cos(a+B) rule hasnt come up since 2010 so im paying special attention to them.learn all of them is your best bet.there isnt many

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

eoins23456 wrote: »
    well demoivres theorem for negative integers has never come nor has the quotient rule.The cos(a+B) rule hasnt come up since 2010 so im paying special attention to them.learn all of them is your best bet.there isnt many

you mean 2000

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

irish_man wrote: »
    you mean 2000
    or 2001 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

ah god damn! proofs! screw this im dropping to pass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

yeah 2000.any of yere teacher made any predictions for hl maths in general?

Advertisement