Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Study Classical Studies in Cork

Options
  • 11-05-2010 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm really hoping to take this subject up for my Leaving Cert (am in TY at the moment). I didn't do it for the JC and my school doesn't teach it (not willing to move schools) so I'm looking for some place/someone in Cork who does. Anyone know of such a place/person?

I know it's regarded as one of the largest and most difficult courses but I'm really interested in it. I have little knowledge of the subject but I feel that I would enjoy it enough to make taking it up practical. Any opinions on that? Am I being too optimistic taking it up at LC? I want to study English at third level and maybe beyond so it would be a really useful subject.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Advertisement