Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards group

Options
  • 11-05-2010 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

I got an email from Serendipity, and it says my mail box was full, on checking it is indeed full with 262 messages with a capacity of 70, but the inbox and sent mail is zero. I tried deleting the email folder but it won't let it.

image attached
    113578.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yup, I sitebanned Serendipity from BoardsGroup (I'm an SMod there) for PM spam but you're not the first to report this problem. I'm assuming it will be fixed when BoardsGroup is integrated into boards.ie (which will happen over the next few weeks).

Cloud has been working on BoardsGroup pretty much single-handed from what I can tell so he's probably the one who will fix the problem unless Conor or Ross get involved inthe integration into boards.ie (I imagine they will).

The BoardsGroup site will unfortunately be going offline while this transfer happens.

Advertisement