Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roof Cycle Carrier for 2008 BMW 320D

• 11-05-2010 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

Has anyone been able to find a Cycle Carrier for a BMW 3 Series Saloon 2008 model? I am using the Genuine BMW Oval roof Bars. I have gone to halfords and none of them fit.

Keith.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

This may be a very obvious question but did you try halfords.co.uk?
    They have a compatibility link for roof bars where you can enter your car details. Better again, if your car is an import and you know it's original reg. it does it all for you. You may have to buy a whole set of Thule or Halfords own brand but you would get a few bob for your BMW bars on adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 493 ✭✭Redjeep!

The Thule webpage has a similar 'vehicle fitter' where you type in the make and model and it tells you what's suitable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 keglington

Thanks. I tried halfords and none of them fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 keglington

Redjeep! wrote: »
    The Thule webpage has a similar 'vehicle fitter' where you type in the make and model and it tells you what's suitable.
    Cheers. I will try the Thule Website..

Advertisement