Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen - All you need to know > >

Options
  • 11-05-2010 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

ok so heres the deal,
    this'll be my first year goin to Oxegen...my first time goin to ANY music festival (my festival virginity showin? :P)

So basically what i want to do here is have a list of anything and EVERYTHING i will need....

I have four day + camping obv and i think "tent" is pretty obvious :D
    (list can be applied to any festival..ie Electric Picnic)
    So plz could you add to my list?

Tent,
    Tickets,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Toilet Roll
    Wet Wipes
    Beer
    Spirits
    A Cooler or Esky if possible
    Snacks
    Torch
    Sun Cream
    Rain Mac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Don't go near the bloody place at all would be my advice...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,369 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

There's a big thread in gigs/events about this, all you're little questions have been answered there a million times over!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

Clothes That You Dont Mine Loosing

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

toilet roll!!
    clothes that you dont expect to bring back home
    lots of drink
    a sh*te phone
    torch (very important- try finding your tent among hundreds in the dark!)
    condoms- just in case!

its gonna be epic this year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

nipps wrote: »
    its gonna be epic this year!

LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

"two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls."

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ward117

lordgoat wrote: »
    There's a big thread in gigs/events about this, all you're little questions have been answered there a million times over!
    Oh sry i did a quick search and found nothin..my bad

thanks everyone anyway...much appriciated :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,369 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

magma69 wrote: »
    "two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls."

Don't forget your attorney. He's Samoan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

This one is kinda obvious but bring wellies. MAKE SURE you bring wellies. Because wading through mud in converse is a miserable experience, as i found out in 2006. Bring a good tent as well because really cheap ones aren't exactly that waterproof.

Bring sun-cream, a hat and drink plenty of water if it's sunny and warm, it's hard to enjoy a festival with sore skin and sunstroke.

A few boxes of nutri-grain cereal bars are great to bring as well for whenever you feel peckish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement