Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deleted

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

nah think that was about the government bailing out the banks!

I'm so finding out which bin my local head shop is using to dispose of the products :P

Check your own bin first:eek:

I think it's all good man ! :) no ones ever died from it. In fact more people have died from alcohol and tobacco!

Haha, I'm in agreement with you I just think your username and the subject being discussed go awfully well together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

yeah well that's at least 500 people going onto the dole now, and that's not even taking into account all the tax revenue they'll lose, nor is it taking into account the rents these shops were paying to landlords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

Edit Post: Head shop closures. Sponsored by drug dealers, the vinters association of Ireland in alliance with the FF party and presented by Joe Duffy

And who got the brown envelope:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

i would say there is a huge party going on tonight all over ireland and i don't mean the ordinary people that wanted these shops shut down i'm talking about illegal drug traders as they have their business back. think of that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwDRBm-qbQI&feature=player_embedded sums up the lunacy of what the government done today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

deleted

Excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Classic thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Like they never existed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Classic thread.

I have a feeling this is going to sky-rocket into a ****e talking free for all.

Now I will just put this here,

'Interesting night; some wild action going on out there. A car flipped over and crashed into a taxi (hope there alright), so we drove threw town. Only to find, a truck caught under a bridge about 10 mins away from the flipped car. Then some locked lad tap dancing his way across the road.'

Legendary stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

And it was all going so well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Classic the guards in the head shops but nowhere to be seen along the quays dealing with the heroin dealers.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

{...--OO--...}
    ~~~~~~~?
    (^^^¬________________

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

In the absence of this thread making any sense I am going to just take another immodium and leave it locked.
    Anyone has any tantalising reason to add to this thread further please drop me a PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement