Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Kit & Sponsor??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 DJ Defoe

Although i don't doubt the style (see my pic) the dark one is just photoshopped because the creases are the same. As for Zurich...well whoever photoshopped it didnt keep them the same size lol. No announcement of sponsor has been made yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Have to say the 2 look great. Sponsors will prob be different. Seeing as this years were crap ill prob purchase both home and away.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Columbo

I've seen a yellow one that looks pretty good too....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

I thought this years navy away was a lovely jersey, nicest away one in a while. Those 2 in the above link look pretty tasty too though.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Leucifer

Have we heard any more on who our new sponsor will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Has anyone heard anything on the new sponsor or kit lads ? Approaching the end of June, surely Mr Levy has agreed a deal with someone by now ??

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

the m.d of dulux is a big big fan of spurs they offered £6m. so did crown paints

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

kakee wrote: »
    Looks great.

Any news on sponsor yet??

With a decent sponsor this will look class!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Yep,I like it.very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

can't get excited about Spurs shirts any more ever since they started bringing out 3 new ones every 12 months.

Total Madness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I have to admit that I'm coming around to it. There's a nice mix of retro and modern in there and I think it looks really well. As already mentioned a lot will depend on the sponsor though.

Also, why is it that we're always ages behind other teams when releasing new kits? You can buy the new Liverpool one now, and I'm sure I've seen the new Chelsea kit too, so why are we always months behind them?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

SuprSi wrote: »
    Also, why is it that we're always ages behind other teams when releasing new kits? You can buy the new Liverpool one now, and I'm sure I've seen the new Chelsea kit too, so why are we always months behind them?

not sure why but the training wear for this season is avail in the online shop so kit should be soon

http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs08/search.php?action=search&super=0080BRN00087%7E0080CAT00349&branch=&wcategory=CAT00349&catdesc=Puma%2BAdult%2BTraining%2BWear%2B2010%252F11&treecode=TRE00030

SuprSi wrote: »

Are we always this late every year? I thought we were only experiencing a delay now because we are waiting on a sponsor.

As already posted Dulux paints offered around 6m a year, but it was rejected. Crown paints and Zurich insurance were also supposed to be interested. Levy is hoping for around 10m a year at least. What I can't understand is how Liverpool are getting 20m a year off Standard Chartered, given their position.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

I really like the first one with zurich as the sponsor,

Looks slick to me.

Boards needs a sponsorship team for the yiddos!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Stedub

just spotted this..

The Club has today announced our shirt sponsor for the Barclays Premier League. We are delighted to be partnered by Autonomy, a global leader and the UK's largest, pure software company with offices worldwide.

We are now in discussions with several brands regarding the shirt sponsorship opportunity for our Cup competitions which will incorporate the FA Cup, League Cup and European Competitions and will keep you updated.

Our 2010/2011 Premier League Kit Collection will be unveiled on tottenhamhotspur.com on Friday 16 July and will be worn for the first time during our US Tour when we play our partner club San Jose Earthquakes in a sell-out match on 17 July 2010. The match will be broadcast live on ESPN.

The team will wear the new 2010/2011 Training kit when we take on Bournemouth in our pre-season Friendly on 10 July 2010 ahead of the kit launch.

Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is delighted to announce a new shirt sponsorship agreement with Autonomy Corporation PLC, a global leader in infrastructure software for the enterprise.

The two-year shirt sponsorship, effective from Season 2010/2011, will see the Autonomy brand feature on the Tottenham Hotspur shirt in Barclays Premier League matches and in doing so will become only the fifth brand ever to appear on the Club's shirt. The agreement also includes a mutual option to extend the partnership for a further three-year period.

A FTSE 100 listed company, Autonomy is the UK's largest, pure software company, with over 20,000 global customers and offices worldwide. As part of the relationship, Autonomy will work with Tottenham Hotspur across a wide range of activities including significant consultancy support for enhanced services to fans and for the Club's new Stadium and Training Centre developments.

Daniel Levy, Chairman, Tottenham Hotspur, said: "We are delighted to have Autonomy as our new global partner. I have been impressed with Autonomy's vision and growth for many years, having previously been an investor. Autonomy is the leader in its field and as such is the ideal partner for Tottenham Hotspur at a time when we continue to grow our existing operations and facilities with two major capital expenditure projects underway - a new Training Centre under construction and proposed new Stadium development - both of which will include state-of-the-art technology as part of their world-class designs."

autonomy.jpg

Snagged from another forum but if this is what it looks like then I'm happy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭golfball37

The one little Red dot ruins it for me....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

Levy the genius.....

£20 million for premiership games only and then another sponsor for cup games and they reckon it could be the same amount again! £40 million for shirt sponsors....:eek: Admititally it's gonna look a bit weird and now in theory there will be SIX shirts this year! Home, away and third for premiership and then for cups as well!!! Bit much for those of us that collect all of them but sure what can ya do!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭tipperaryjim

New shirt looks fantastic - can't wait to pick me up one of them :D

I can imagine this glistening nicely on a frosty Wednesday evening in November as we do battle at the lane with the big boys of Europe - of which we are one - bursting with pride!

Probably has one eye on the new stadium as regards gathering as many sponsors as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Excellent stuff by Levy.

If that is the new shirt, Whats the crack with the red dot :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Feckin love that new shirt, It's class.don't mind the red dot we managed to live with Mansions big red logo for the past few years...:cool:

Advertisement