Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Kit & Sponsor??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Where would be the best place to pick up the new kit when it's released?

I've never seen a Spurs shirt in the likes of Champion Sports for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

flyswatter wrote: »
    Where would be the best place to pick up the new kit when it's released?

I've never seen a Spurs shirt in the likes of Champion Sports for example.

Quickest way to get it would probably be to pre-order it on the website, and you'd have it pretty much straight away when it comes out. I have seen new Spurs shirts in different places in Dublin over the years,Lifestyle for example..elverys could be another shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Any news on release date now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭tipperaryjim

Any news on release date now?

Hi everdead.ie,

The kit is due to be released on tottenhamhotspur.com on July 16th...

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/sponsorship-and-2010-2011-kit-update-080710.html

Jim.

Excellent thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I like it allot but the dot kinda pisses me off too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jonp

Not really one for buying a shirt every season though have to say this one looks the business.

Just wondering now that we are top 4 if this shirt will get more of a shout with the likes of Champion and Lifestyle. I can understand why they always have lots of Utd and Liverpool gear, but why all the Arsenal and Chelsea stuff. You hardly ever see anyone wearing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

That would be nice. In fairness I've seen more Spurs jerseys in stores recently than ever before, but most fans over here support Liverpool or United.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Leucifer

Looks great, although I think I'll wait to see the other jersey before making any decisions on what to buy :D Hopefully Bornprosper will stock them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

:mad: at the red dot and the big A too!!

Its a lovely shirt apart from that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭daveman16

I am alone on this, form what I have read. but those shirts are awful. I didn't buy one last season as I just plain didn't like any of them and I wont be buying this one either. its just a personal taste thing.

I will buy some of the jackets or T shirts, but the kit (Yuck!)

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

daveman16 wrote: »
    I am alone on this, form what I have read. but those shirts are awful. I didn't buy one last season as I just plain didn't like any of them and I wont be buying this one either. its just a personal taste thing.

i think your alone - last years kits were rank , but this years one is a throw back to the admiral kit i think it was from late 70's - anyone i have spoken to seems to love it

football_shirt_4178_1_276x400x0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

daveman16 wrote: »

undecided mate. didnt buy any of last years as didnt like them. Polo shirt done the job. I didnt like the initial pics that came out but have to say the later ones I am thinking I could be tempted. Will wait till I actually see a real life one to decide.

tracksuit tops in that style look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 DJ Defoe

The kit is launched on the website on the 16th, it sadly won't be available to buy untill August. But i'm pretty sure you can pre-order it on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Really like the home kit, but not the shorts. The other two shirts are nice too. Like the logo as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Is this the real thing then ?

SuprSi wrote: »
    Really like the home kit, but not the shorts. The other two shirts are nice too. Like the logo as well.

ah shorts take a bit of getting use to - but i like em - sort of throw back to 1991

tippspur wrote: »

i'd say so

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

it sure is. Just check out the website http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/tottenham-hotspur-reveal-2010-11-puma-kit-150710.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Wouldn't be mad keen on the Home Strip but the two Away Strips look decent enough.

Not sold on the sponsorship logo though as I feel it takes up too much of the shirt, especially when you compare to other teams sponsors (i.e. Aon, Samsung etc). No problem with the name Autonomy, it's just their company logo is a bit on the large side. The big A with the dots around it.

Maybe it's my rose tinted glasses but I still yearn for the Adidas/Holsten Strip from the nineties.

A bit of tippex on the red spot and it's perfect.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Not available to buy until September :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lydiabehan

love the home shirt, but the shorts are awful!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭tipperaryjim

Have to agree on the shorts - they're pretty terrible!

Not massively fond of the away kits either

The home jersey is savage - all it's missing is a good collar :)

What's with it not being available to purchase until the 24th of September? Half the season will be gone by then!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

It beats the adidas and nike stuff anyway. Most of them are the same template with the colours changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Liking the 1st & 3rd kits......liking a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Hearvee

Quite like the home shirt, even if it's a bit Bolton/Fulham-ish, never really liked the sky blue kits so this one's no different, wouldn't be too mad on the dark blue kit either.

I noticed the Spurs store has white "home change" shorts available as well, so I guess they'll be wearing all white for European games again.

Looking forward to the all white in Europe nights.

• Advertisement

Wearing the all White tonight looks good

Advertisement