Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Kit & Sponsor??

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭daveman16

I thought the earlier ones were cat but I am liking the away ones now, think i am going to buy one after all. but why not untill september?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭tipperaryjim

The all white strip will look superb on European nights :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Like the kits, hate the release dates.

unknown13 wrote: »
    Like the kits, hate the release dates.

My Guess is they are releasing the 3RD Kit on the first day of the Season. Lots of people will buy the 3rd kit then if that's all that is out. a couple of weeks later release the away kit, for those who held off buying the 3rd kit. then finally release the home kit, most fans are going to want this, but will already have bought one of the others at this stage.

If they release the home kit first, then most people are going to get that and stick with it, they wont feel the need for the away kit and especially the 3rd kit.

Releasing the 3rd kit first makes more money, clever marketing relay

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

So place your orders today and prepare to get your hands on the new strips once they are available in stores from the following dates:

- Third strip - Saturday August 14
    - Home strip - Friday September 24
    - Away strip - Saturday October 2

• Advertisement

Hatch99 wrote: »
    So place your orders today and prepare to get your hands on the new strips once they are available in stores from the following dates:

- Third strip - Saturday August 14
    - Home strip - Friday September 24
    - Away strip - Saturday October 2

I mucked that up so.. home kit is coming out second.

I like the look of the third strip anyway, will be getting that at Spurs shop on matchday

daveman16 wrote: »
    I mucked that up so.. home kit is coming out second.

I like the look of the third strip anyway, will be getting that at Spurs shop on matchday

Wont be getting any of them, ordered a polo shirt on line the other day ;)

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Wont be getting any of them, ordered a polo shirt on line the other day ;)

I got a polo last week, and a little word of warning (too late now I guess) they are massive, I got a large and it really has an XL fit, I just put it in the wash so I have yet to see if the wash is going to make it even bigger lol. nice polo tho. as for the third kit it would be great if it had a Collier but its still my favorite

daveman16 wrote: »
    I got a polo last week, and a little word of warning (too late now I guess) they are massive, I got a large and it really has an XL fit, I just put it in the wash so I have yet to see if the wash is going to make it even bigger lol. nice polo tho. as for the third kit it would be great if it had a Collier but its still my favorite

Got a medium, fingers crossed

Advertisement