Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you do, Facebook friend request..

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭GTE

The story of "How I met your mother" to your kids in years time comes to mind reading this. I love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Brilliant graphical representation of the event there OP, though it does look like Elvis gettin his groove on with Cher :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭CoalBucket

I personally am disgusted with the behaviour of the OP.

You got a great thread like that stored away and only decide to put it on boards after you get the friend request. Tut Tut .:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

change your profile pic to the 2nd ms paint picture and tag her in it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭CoalBucket

Volvagia wrote: »
    change your profile pic to the 2nd ms paint picture and tag her in it!

Genius

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 CK75

Facebook is just for a laugh really. I dont think anyone thinks too deeply about friends on facebook and friend requests etc. I suppose if its really bothering you - you could BLOCK her or ignore the request. Ive been both blocked and ignored by people and it can be a bit unsettling but never a reason to get really upset. I know people who have deleted their Facebook accounts because they thought it was a load of hassle having to deal with this stuff. Whatever you decide to do about it good luck and I hope your love life has improved since......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭magotch07

great story add her as a mate....you get another crack at her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

FearDark wrote: »
    This.

WTMI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

What did OP do in the end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

MUSSOLINI wrote: »

Looking at the graphics , I'd describe it as a handstand.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

MUSSOLINI wrote: »

Request *pending* I'm afraid... Should really add a poll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Request *pending* I'm afraid... Should really add a poll.

I fear your going to get burned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Accept it!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

She was probably telling her mates this story down the pub and wants to add you so they know who she was talking about.

I hope she comes onto AH and starts a thread about this one night that.........

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

She was probably telling her mates this story down the pub and wants to add you so they know who she was talking about.

I hope she comes onto AH and starts a thread about this one night that.........

Maybe she'll draw us a helpful picture as well? Although I can't see it topping the OP's work of art :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

in a nutshell, nobody gives a fook.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Don't mean to laugh at your misfortune FearDark(were the lights off in her room that night?) but that story was hilarious LOL :D

Just do whatever you feel is right as regards to the situation your in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 adds

Another facebook thread I'm afraid! Just got a "friend request" from a girl I havn't seen in years, last time I saw her I was pretty drunk, infact I was bearly able to stand. Still, that didn't stop me from attempting to get my Nat King Cole with her.

Chatting to her in the pub, talking bollocks most of the night, anyway end up back at hers, nice huh... Anyway things started getting hot and steamy up in the bedroom, two of us naked, skin on skin, ooooh yeah, its all goin great. So we start to play hide the sausage and midway through (about 30 seconds in) I fall off the end of the bed and get wedged upsidedown stuck between the end of the bed and the wall/radiator, and I mean completely wedged. I could not move. I was stuck.

As I was totally wasted I kind of, well... just stayed there for a while. When I got myself out after a few minutes she had dissappeared into another bedroom. The realisation of what had happened just sank in with me, I popped my head around the door and just said "G'nite... uhh sorry" and I stumbled off down the stairs, hoping that I would never see or hear from this girl ever again.

So a few minutes ago I just got a friend request, do I accept? What are the pros/cons of this situation?
    *Pic on page 4

for god sake, she only wants to be friends, not have king cole with you

Advertisement