Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Bull Cola

Options
  • 12-05-2010 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

I hope this is the right forum for this post...

Basically I love Red Bull Cola, tastiest damn Cola out there if you ask me, but I have a problem, I cannot get it ANYWHERE. Was in Dublin at the weekend, tried a few shops, and it is gone. Does anybody know if it is still on the Irish market, or will I have to look further a field to get it?

Cheers,

Odin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Tom1991

Esso Kimmage road Dublin has it.How ya stomach it i dont know but its there in decent quantity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

odin_ie wrote: »
    I hope this is the right forum for this post...

Basically I love Red Bull Cola, tastiest damn Cola out there if you ask me, but I have a problem, I cannot get it ANYWHERE. Was in Dublin at the weekend, tried a few shops, and it is gone. Does anybody know if it is still on the Irish market, or will I have to look further a field to get it?

Cheers,

Odin

I think you should sue the maufacturers for this. An incredible burden to put on a consumer.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭odin_ie

*Note, trip to Dublin was not for procurement of Red Bull Cola :p

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Snacks & Sweets

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Only place I have found it is in the Fresh supermarkets in Dublin, there is one on Camden street and one in Smithfield.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

They are selling it in my local Mace shop for 50c a can. I think it's to try get rid of the stuff. Can't say I was a fan at all. It tastes alot like a non frozen Cola Mr.Freeze.
    I hope you find some soon though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I was given a few free cans by those people who drive the Red Bull cars,can't say I bought it though,wouldn't have been worth the 2 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

It's lovely stuff, finally an all natural cola.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Confab wrote: »
    It's lovely stuff, finally an all natural cola.

Update: Fentiman's Curiousity Cola is VERY similar to RB Cola. Available in Superquinn!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Local Spar here have 24 cans for €2 out of date since mid may

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

Local Spar here have 24 cans for €2 out of date since mid may

tempted just because it is so cheap. Don't like the stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 d49nbrwuac0is8

Red Bull Cola is no longer available in Ireland :(

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

Bus Stop Newsagent on Grafton Street have some, I couldn't believe it when I saw it there.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭dominiquecruz

Applegreen Garage in Ballinteer are giving away cans to anyone who gets petrol; I guess they're trying to get rid if it's being discontinued.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Applegreen Garage in Ballinteer are giving away cans to anyone who gets petrol; I guess they're trying to get rid if it's being discontinued.

I like it myself and got a can in a garage in Dublin 15 after filling my car up, I asked why and they said they were just giving the can's away

Shame it is being discontinued. Assume the reason why, is it isn't popular enough.

Advertisement