Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming of A Tusnamie

Options
  • 12-05-2010 5:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

I had thistype of dream a couple of times.
    This time ,I was at a school type building.I could see water being pulled back out to sea.I knew it was a Tusnamie. I was saving lots of people, putting them into a window , the window had a type of two layer plastic shutter to keep out the waves.I remember calling one woman, pulling her and telling her she has to come with me.Her and her two children.The wave,came , and after I stood up calling for my daughter.She was alive, and then I relaised everyone was alive.I felt so happy that I had helped save these people, Then I looked out the window and the sea was clam with boats. A car pulled up with a load of mummys looking for their kids.

I know Im worried about my daughter , as she is in hospital today for tests??Thanks,cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

As far as I can remember, a tsunami is usually a sign of some repressed feeling or emotion in your waking life. Its usually when someone is overwhelmed by something. So it sounds like you're realising that you actually are a good mother and you know you can do this. Have you ever felt scared of being a mother? I think this dream may be a sign that you're not so scared anymore.

Just my impression...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Thanks, it was a had week i raltion to Doctors appointments and hospital appointments.ALL over for me now, thanks God.
    Thanks.cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭dermothickey

http://www.unclesirbobby.org.uk/dreamessaytidal.php

had a tsunami dream a while back too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Thanks, thats me to a T,
    Cathy

Advertisement