Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANIMALS LOST & FOUND - LIMERICK

Options
  • 12-05-2010 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

OK I'll kick this one off.

Found this morning in the Huntsfield area - down by the motorway slip road (60kmph speed trap). A Black and White, what looks like a Jack Russell Springer mix - puppy - about 6 months old ish.... very friendly little fella, but was going to come to harm chasing the cars down the slip road.

I'll bring him to the vets in a while and see if he's got a chip, but while I'm waiting I thought I'd put him up here to see if he belongs to anyone or if you know of anyone missing a cutie.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

Fair play LB6!

I'm afraid I can't help with locating the dog with his owner but as he has a collar he's obviously someones little pet.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

There was a dog similar to that missing on the pet section of the Limerick post last week.

Think i put the paper in the recycling bag. Damn. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Update - no chip - but the Vet in Crescent Clinic Dooradoyle has him now, as if he was lost in the area - that is the first place that people will go to to ask for him.

edit - just checked last w/e's post online - not the same pup unfortunately :-(

Advertisement