Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

67A, 5.25am, anyone use it?

Options
  • 12-05-2010 9:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭

Need to get into busaras very early next monday.
    According to the Dublin bus site, there is a bus that runs at 5.25am and goes through Leixlip also.
    I think I have seen it on my early mornings.

My question is, does anyone here use it? and if so, is it reliable?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

dobsdave wrote: »
    Need to get into busaras very early next monday.
    According to the Dublin bus site, there is a bus that runs at 5.25am and goes through Leixlip also.
    I think I have seen it on my early mornings.

My question is, does anyone here use it? and if so, is it reliable?

Thanks.

I've used it a couple of times from Celbridge, it turns left at Youngs Cross on the Celbridge to Lucan road and goes to Leixlip Main Street via Hewlett Packard, it arrives at Bachelors Walk about 6:15am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

vektarman wrote: »
    I've used it a couple of times from Celbridge, it turns left at Youngs Cross on the Celbridge to Lucan road and goes to Leixlip Main Street via Hewlett Packard, it arrives at Bachelors Walk about 6:15am.

Thanks,

The bus I saw, went in the direction of Maynooth, turned at Salesian roundabout and again at Intel roundabout and headed towards Leixlip village.
    It picked up someone outside Aldi in Celbridge also.
    I'm confused.
    Where did you get on the bus and which direction was it going in?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

i've got it a few times but its been a year since i've got it the way i know it is though celbridge village over the bridge turns at youngs cross into leixlip then does both parts of lucan. in town around 6.15. if in doubt give dublin bus a call there normally very nice people once ya aint complaining

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

dobsdave wrote: »
    Thanks,

The bus I saw, went in the direction of Maynooth, turned at Salesian roundabout and again at Intel roundabout and headed towards Leixlip village.
    It picked up someone outside Aldi in Celbridge also.
    I'm confused.
    Where did you get on the bus and which direction was it going in?:o

I usually get the bus from outside extravision in Celbridge travelling towards Youngs Cross, altough it's strange you mention a bus that goes towards Intel because sometimes on my way home at 6am from nightwork I see a 67a in Parkgate street going towards the city centre, it's too early for the bus I get from Celbridge so perhaps there are two buses, one doing the Celbridge/HP/Lucan loop and the other by Salesians roundabout/Intel/Leixlip?

Advertisement