Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Litespeed Vela 9 speed Ultegra

• 12-05-2010 9:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I should be really posting a pic, and perhaps this isn't the best place to be asking seeing as I'll be selling it here but I'm getting rid of my Litespeed Vela, and I'm looking for some idea as to what to sell it for. I'm trading up - buying a Focus Cayo through the cycle to work scheme.

The bike is a Medium (54-56cm) Litespeed Vela with an Ultegra 9 speed groupset. Its got a Xero XCR-1 wheelset (1538g / pair). Dura Ace Cables, Carbon seatpost / forks. ITM bars / stem.

Thats about it really - I built it and have it about 4 years but I've put f all miles on it, its in perfect nick, I'll stick 7 or 8 photo's up as soon as I know what I should be asking for it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,125 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

€550

edit: actually maybe a bit more if it's in excellent condition, it's a pretty desirable bike. Maybe advertise for €650?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Lumen wrote: »
    €550

bah, never mind got confused which models were ti.

Advertisement