Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Union Prepay Credit Card

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved to Banking.

Looks to be a NI thing, by that form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Looking at the pic on that form it's a Visa Debit Card.

You can get Visa Debit Cards in Ulster Bank in ROI. I don't know what other banks in ROI have the Visa Debit Cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭rebel105

It depends on the individual credit union whether they have them or not. From what I know, too many don't at the moment. Bishopstown CU in cork had alot of publicity around the launch of their one last year. They look pretty handy and you dont pay the ccard handling fee with ryanair cos they're a debit card..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Aug2009

rebel105 wrote: »
    It depends on the individual credit union whether they have them or not. From what I know, too many don't at the moment. Bishopstown CU in cork had alot of publicity around the launch of their one last year. They look pretty handy and you dont pay the ccard handling fee with ryanair cos they're a debit card..

Got one of those cards from B'town CU. Works a dream. SAved me almost€300 recently purchasing Ryaniar flights. i know other cus are looking for it but think they are the only cu doing it so far. Ask your local cu if they do 1 if you cant join b'town i guess.

Advertisement