Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good bike deal in Belast at the minute

Options
  • 12-05-2010 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Heading up north and am looking to buy a bike, I has anyone got a good deal on one in belfast reciently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Hi,

Did lots of research on this before buying a Trek bike recently through the Bike to Work scheme. Prices in the North are not significantly cheaper than down here (particularly at the current exchange rate) unless I suppose you spot a bargain in a sale. Have you looked at the Bike to Work scheme? I'm not a fan of the Greens or the Government but this truly is a fantastic and prob. once in a lifetime chance to get a great bike at pretty much half-price. If you're going high-end, Bike It in Belfast are good, if you're going middle of the road, then Halfords will prob. have you covered.

Hope that helps.

Advertisement