Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band Seek Singer&Bassist (Kildare)

Options
  • 12-05-2010 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hi
    We are a band in Kildare who are currently looking for a singer and a bassist to play in a laid back but motivated band.
    We have plenty of practice space our garage and play on sundays and occasionally a few hours on a saturday. The band already consists of 2 guitarists and a drummer.

Our influences range from Pearl Jam, to Metallica, to Alexisonfire, to The Prodigy so we are open to near all genre and styles.
    We have only started with this line up the last month (we were in a band which split in Feb) so, although we are good friends, there will be no need to feel like you are walking into a well established,tight knit band.
    We have begun to write some outlines of songs so if you have any song ideas to bring to the table that would be fantastic.
    We all play with our own equipment and also have a 100Watt PA system set up for any potential singers.

We are currently practicing in Allenwood, just outside of Clane and on the Bus Eireann 120 bus line.
    Band members are all 20 but are open to older and younger members.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jwalshe

hi!im a 24 year old female singer!if you still looking for singer please contact me on <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note phone numbers aren't allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭drumdrum

Darmstrong wrote: »
    Hi
    We are a band in Kildare who are currently looking for a singer and a bassist to play in a laid back but motivated band.
    We have plenty of practice ......

If that aint an oxymoron, I dont know what is!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭Darmstrong

Malice_ wrote: »
    Please note phone numbers aren't allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.
    Thanks Malice :)
    jwalshe wrote: »
    hi!im a 24 year old female singer!if you still looking for singer please contact me on <snip>
    Jwalshe, i've sent you a PM asking a few basic questions re:your musical interests, musical experience etc, if you can answer those in your time that'd be great :]

Advertisement