Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiona Faery

Options
  • 12-05-2010 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

If anybody has been with Fiona Faery in Dundalk in the last few months can you please let me know how good/bad she was. I have gone to Billy Martin and Joe Gough several times and both of them have been so accurate it's been frightening. I would like someone different on this occasion. Thanks....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 afa

If anybody has been with Fiona Faery in Dundalk in the last few months can you please let me know how good/bad she was. I have gone to Billy Martin and Joe Gough several times and both of them have been so accurate it's been frightening. I would like someone different on this occasion. Thanks....

Hi,
    I have been to Fiona quite recently. She was only ok. I just don't think she suited me because I've read other posts from people who thought she was good.
    She didn't really pick up on some obvious things.
    Maybe try Eddie Christian or June and Grainne on South William St?i find them good. apparently Joe Gough is brilliant is that true?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Everhopeful

For some reason my gut feeling (which I follow all the time and is always right) told me to cancel appointment with Fiona, which I did. I would prefer to spend my money on the old lady on the Ashbourne Road again. I did go to Eddie a few years ago but didn't find him very good. Never heard of the other 2 ladies in Dublin, may try them again.

Joe Gough is amazing, he told me last March '09 someone new would be coming into my life, he told me how I would meet them and that they would not be Irish but European and it happened exactly as he had said as if he wrote it all down and gave it to somebody else and told them to make it work out the way he said it would (hope that doesn't sound confusing). I went back again in March this year and the first 2 cards that came out were the relationship and lovers cards and he started talking about this other person straight away. He could even tell me the business they were in. While he is doing the reading he throws in little things that just sends your head reeling because you just wonder how he knows these things. Each time I have gone back he has told me the very same thing about a certain thing I am going through in my life at the moment, so he is very consistant. He can seem strange and abrupt but put that aside he is very nice. Eventhough he told me what I want to hear I want to see does it show up with someone else - to be honest I'm kind of addicted but I find it very interesting. Started doing my angel cards and they are amazing too, 3 cards every morning and at times I just laugh at how accurate they are.
    Thanks for the advise on Fiona, money is too precious to spend on people that aren't really that good:)

Advertisement