Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any pubs up for lease in Laois?

Options
  • 12-05-2010 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭

Hey there, anyone know about any pubs coming up for lease around the Laois area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Could be one in Kilbricken, about 4 miles into the country from Mountrath, about 2 miles from Castletown, not an ideal spot by any means, but a nice pub, imo. No one in it for the past 2 years I'd say, a wall that fell there a few weeks ago is being fixed, atm.

I could probably find out for definite, if ya wanted.

Also heard rumours that the pub in the village of Castletown was up for lease, but they could be totally unfounded, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

thanks for the reply...probably a bit too far from where i was hoping. i dont know either of those places at all (i know mountrath obviously but a good bit out of the way foor me). was thinking more the kildare side of laois...east of postlaoise like.

Advertisement