Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SFT closing??

• 12-05-2010 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hey Guys, one of the lads from the club was up training with us in Derry the other day and said SFT mite be closing up. Im thot john the barber was doing a good job. Anyone got news on this? It be a shame to lose another club. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 McManus

Hey Guys, one of the lads from the club was up training with us in Derry the other day and said SFT mite be closing up. Im thot john the barber was doing a good job. Anyone got news on this? It be a shame to lose another club. :confused:

I dunno who your source is but this is lies, after Immortal 2 another successful show a few weeks ago and the club coming home with 2 wins from Cage Contender, the club is currently going strong. Club has been closed this past 2 weeks waiting for new grappling matts to arrive!!

Club still open

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 rooneyboy

No there deffinately NOT closeing, i dont know who the fighter was that told you that, but i can tell you im 100% certain there not closeing.. And why would you refer to john curry as 'john the barber'? i dont see anyone else on this forum refering to someone by there occupation, its disrespectfull in my opinion, his names john curry, why dont you call him that??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭mcdermott

McManus wrote: »
    I dunno who your source is but this is lies, after Immortal 2 another successful show a few weeks ago and the club coming home with 2 wins from Cage Contender, the club is currently going strong. Club has been closed this past 2 weeks waiting for new grappling matts to arrive!!

Club still open

boom boom then

case closed

Hard to beat the rumor mill in Strabane, good to see its still going strong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭juijitsu black

No disrespect ment to anyone, Sorry if anyone offended. I dont know him as J.curry just from the lads as john the barber Im sure he isnt offended by this as its his job and we all use one ...... And thats great news the only reason they have been closed is cause of matts. Wonder what happened to the 100 top of the range mats they used to have.:eek:. Seriously tho happy days that this club is not closing as they have some good fighters.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

I was talking to Connor at the weekend and he said they have jigsaw mats ordered so I think they are just out for a few weeks

• Advertisement
Advertisement