Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E71 from DealExtreme - Correct Price?

Options
  • 12-05-2010 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I was having a look on the DealExtreme website when I noticed their range of Nokia E71's for sale (in the new arrivals section).

Cost? Under $60 inc. delivery (that just over 40 of your money).

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.39057

Is this price correct?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

The price is right, but its not a Nokia. Just a dodgy clone - loads of them on Dealextreme. So put away your credit card. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Dutchy

kazzer wrote: »
    The price is right, but its not a Nokia. Just a dodgy clone - loads of them on Dealextreme. So put away your credit card. :D

Haha! So they are kazzer... thanks for the heads-up. If it looks to good to be true and all that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Homer: [gasps] Look at these low, low prices on famous brand-name electronics!
    Bart: Don't be a sap, Dad. These are just crappy knock-offs.
    Homer: Pfft. I know a genuine Panaphonics when I see it. And look, there's Magnetbox and Sorny.
    Salesman: [walking up] Listen, I'm not going to lie to you. Those are all superior machines. But if you like to watch your TV, and I mean _really_ watch it, you want the Carnivale'.

--Scenes from the Class Struggle in Springfield

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭BeardyFunzo

kazzer wrote: »

Just the thing to go with my iNad touch screen and iMuc computer!

• Advertisement
Advertisement