Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing/embroider blanket

Options
  • 12-05-2010 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, does anybody know anywhere in Dublin city cen, or west dublin where I can get text printed or embroidered onto a baby blanket?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

camden clothing on camden street should be able to do it, but check the ilac there is a new stall there that seens to do it, they embroider dolls and teddys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i was in the ilac earlier and had a look, they do embroidery on loads of things, including blankets

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I was there too! did ya see me :p I got it done there. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

How do the price a job in the Ilac?.

I've some Judo gear which I'd like to have my name put on.

I can't find a photo of what I'm talking about, but basically it would be small enough, and down on the bottom of the Judo jacket (Judogi, on the skirt).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

How do the price a job in the Ilac?.

I've some Judo gear which I'd like to have my name put on.

I can't find a photo of what I'm talking about, but basically it would be small enough, and down on the bottom of the Judo jacket (Judogi, on the skirt).
    :confused:

It cost me €8 to get 4 words embroidered (letters 1, 2, 3, 4, 6).

• Advertisement
Advertisement