Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just passed heap of cops at billberry...?

• 12-05-2010 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

In last 5 min on my way up the road i just passed by bilberry haunting site and cops were all over it , plain clothes cops too , anyone know what goin on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

jo06555 wrote: »
    In last 5 min on my way up the road i just passed by bilberry haunting site and cops were all over it , plain clothes cops too , anyone know what goin on?

Is that where all the ghosts of travellers go?

jo06555 wrote: »

Hopefully they are there to arrest someone, charge them, get them to court, prove they are guilty, hand down a fair sentence, don't give them early release..............and then pigs might fly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Was that site involved in the feud a while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Sully will chop out all the extraneous stuff later ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

mike65 wrote: »
    Sully will chop out all the extraneous stuff later ;)

Done.

Now, lets stay on topic or ill set mike on ye all.

Thank You! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

i take it no one has any concrete news on what happened then ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

robtri wrote: »
    i take it no one has any concrete news on what happened then ?
    There was a settled persons feud going on down there. They caused havoc for a few months but then two settled chaps shook hands on the front of the paper so they got away with it all

There was a settled persons feud going on down there. They caused havoc for a few months but then two settled chaps shook hands on the front of the paper so they got away with it all

Sounds about right. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Yes Boss

I think it is wrong to target settled people in that way. All settled are not the same you know! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Yes Boss wrote: »
    I think it is wrong to target settled people in that way. All settled are not the same you know! :D

Its terrible abuse, people calling them Mikeys

• Advertisement

Ya, them buffers are all the same.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I think we are done here. Since nobody has anything useful to contribute, ill close it.

Also, don't forget - it seems some have forgotten aspects of the forum charter! Have a read to refresh your memory :p

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement