If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 37LF7700

Options
  • 12-05-2010 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi just wondering if you have any of these left?
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi just wondering if you have any of these left?
    Thanks

Mike,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep in stock ready to go - if you would like one put aside for you just give us a shout and I'll happily reserve one for you,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Nay D

Hi John et al, just wondering if you give a price on this tv if it is still available? And if so is it available in Dublin or Belfast stores? Many thanks.

Nay D wrote: »
    Hi John et al, just wondering if you give a price on this tv if it is still available? And if so is it available in Dublin or Belfast stores? Many thanks.

Nay,

thanks a million for the post - we are now sold out of the 37LF7700 but we do have the 32LF7700 at £349.95 (in-store only) and the 42LF7700 at £599.95 (shippable) - the 42" really is excellent value and is one of our most popular TV's at the moment.

We can ship the 42" to Dublin, Louth, Antrim, Down, Wicklow, Meath at £19.95

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if I can assist in any way.

ATB,

John Mc & motley Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John for the really quick reply. Do you anticipate the 37" ever coming back into stock?

Nay D wrote: »
    Thanks John for the really quick reply. Do you anticipate the 37" ever coming back into stock?

Nay,

I cannot say for sure - you never know what will happen in this business - but I think it is unlikely unfortunately - we have now listed it as a finished line.

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

THanks John, that's a pity - it ticked all the right boxes. I don't suppose you have anything else in the 37" range that has freesat capabilities and a mpeg4 tunner?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.