Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Life

• 12-05-2010 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭

As I type these words I sit on top of a toilet. Not just any toilet... MY toilet. ...and as I type these words, I look back on my life and wonder how I got to be here, not on the toilet, but my present life situation.

I guess it all started waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when I was a young pup *my true form* I realised, I have to do something with my life.

So off I set. On a quest, to become the best darn thing I could be. I joined a heavy metal band. We toured, had several top 40 records, spoke to Casey Kasem via the telphone.. Life was good. Strippers, booze and money. But I got to caught up in "The Life". I got kicked out of the band due to alcoholism. So I thought, ok.... NEW ENDEAVOUR!

So, I wrote a book about a code. I can't rememe the name of it, Da Vancin code... whatever. It sold millions, made two films, cause numerous controversies. Being a novelist didn't have many upside thought. I had to get up early.>!!!!!! GRRR :mad: ANGRY FACE!! No wait... TWO angry faces and a canadian! :mad::mad::pac:...

My life was lavish. I partied with ex US Presidents, slept with over 1000 bitches (Surprisingly only 4 had a litter), I drank, I hoarded around, I bumped into Tar in tesco once (Best day ever), I sold property (not all of it mine).... The life was catching up with me. SO I decided I need another new path.

Then I joined an internet chat forum thing. It was discovered by a shampoo bottle one day. Anyway, I galavanted my was through many a forum of this site, posting, flirting, chatting, laffffffing, till I found a forum. Not just any forum, the bestestestest darn forum a puppy had ever seen! A place which I would eventually call Home!

I posted random ****, I got angry, I laffed, I made friends in the form of Sarky, Cyberwolf, Deki, JoesGirls, sNarah, Toasty, Fozzle and many more.... I eventually learned how to spell Laugh. I ran for THE ELECTION against myself and won (yay:):)). I have a team of loyal helpers and top staff... I also have my enemies :mad:! I continue to post crap and have fun...

Now, I'm sitting on a toilet in Dublin, typing my life story thinking "where my life goes, nobody knows, but I ain't gonna step in my way for sure"

Destiny is what you make it..... and hamsters ROCK!!!

hamster_000002566309.jpg

Kind Regards,

Fago

113649.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Boobies.

*nods sagely*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭JiggleBilly

*jiggles*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Sarky wrote: »
    Boobies.

*nods sagely*

(.) (.)

Indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Fago! wrote: »
    As I type these words I sit on top of a toilet. Not just any toilet... MY toilet. ...and as I type these words, I look back on my life and wonder how I got to be here, not on the toilet, but my present life situation.

Your life is flushing before you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Your life is flashing before you!

I think you made a mistake. I fixed it though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Did you get a puppy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I like puppies! Can I come over to pet it, while we sit outside on the swings on the porch and reminence about your life?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

sNarah wrote: »
    I like puppies! Can I come over to pet it, while we sit outside on the swings on the porch and reminence about your life?

See below.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Deki wrote: »
    Did you get a puppy?

I am a puppy, silly.

• Advertisement

So.... :eek:

I

Have...
    to

pet...

YOU?????

sNarah wrote: »
    So.... :eek:

I

Have...
    to

pet...

YOU?????

You don't have to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I'll pet you, but you have to stop humping my leg!

Fago! wrote: »
    You don't have to.

Ah well. I'll see what I can do. Maybe an encouraging pet on the back or something.

Also - how did we miss the HAMSTERS??

HAMSTERS!!
    HAMSTERS!!
    HAMSTERS!!

Oooh look you can see it's belly!

HAMSTER BELLY!!
    HAMSTER BELLY!!
    HAMSTER BELLY!!

ooooh and it's pinky nose!!

HAMSTER NOSE!!
    HAMSTER NOSE!!
    HAMSTER NOSE!!
    cute-hamster.jpg

If you move your mouse over it, it looks like you are tickling the hamster!!
    TICKLE THE HAMSTER!!
    TICKLE THE HAMSTER!!
    TICKLE THE HAMSTER!!
    TICKLE THE HAMSTER!!

*Tickles*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

i like sucking up hamsters with my hoover you should see the little faces on them holding on to the carpet for dear life lol we had fun :D

I was headbutted by a gerbil once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

I was headbutted by a gerbil once.
    was it a ninja gerbil? they are visious feckers

I... Y'know it WAS black...

• Advertisement

Uh-Oh

ninja-gerbil-he-might-me-small-but-he-kicks-ass.jpg

I... Y'know it WAS black...

Racist!

Now look what you've done...

depressed%20hamster%20racist.jpg

Advertisement