Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rough cost for material for decking

• 12-05-2010 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭

Missus wants an outdoor space and I've been procrastinating for a while but need to get it done now. I haven't measured up yet but I am looking at a freestanding deck that will be big enough to accomodate 4/5 chairs and a table.

What kind of costs for materials?
    Where is the best place to source materials?

I know I need to measure up etc just want a ballpart figure so I can approve spending before starting.

Cheers.
    X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,992 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

you can get a 12ft x 12ft deck for bout €250 from a crowd called abs building supplies in jfk industrial estate or 16 x 16 for bout €400
    (includes subframe screws and 6" deck boards)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Xcellor

thanks for reply. Yeah those prices were around what I was getting quoted.. Gonna budget around 500-550.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 eunan1985

check deck25.com in tyrone for top quality composite decking. low maintenance(no painting or treating) and also anti slip.

Advertisement