Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kelly Brook's Red Dress

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭skitzyspider

It's RM by Roland Mouret...its stunning:D

You can get it on net-a-porter

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/65410

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Nice dress but she looks far too made up. She usually looks much prettier than this. She looks like a cross between Jordan and Angelina Jolie and not in a good way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I like the dress too buut agree she looks a bit plastic which is a shame cos she normally looks amazing..maybe it's the overdone tan and dark hair, but I can def see Jordan in her :( Come back the real Kelly Brook!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 biddys

Thanks 4 that!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Gorgeous dress - but she looks less gorgeous than normal in those photos - she looks too gaunt or something - when normally she is so stunning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

dudara wrote: »
    Gorgeous dress - but she looks less gorgeous than normal in those photos - she looks too gaunt or something - when normally she is so stunning
    Yeh i loved the dress but nearly didnt recognise her. She has lost too much weight and the "curves" that shes famous for are gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

did she get her boobs reduced?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I think shes just lost weight. You can see it on her face, its that gaunt hollow eyed look when celebs go too far below their natural weight.

Advertisement