Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hatemail

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

imagebep.jpg

This dude sent me some compliments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

Doesn't turbo hurt sf4 execution since it counts as spamming so most combos will drop???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Yeah he's taking the mickey turbo is frowned upon and not used by anyone in our scene,except one player

YOGA FLAME

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

bush wrote: »
    imagebep.jpg

This dude sent me some compliments
    I played against that dude the other night, though I can't, for the life of me, remember if it was in SSFIV AE or Halo:Reach.....

I can also vouch for Bush's use of the tubo feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

fzkK7.jpg

This guy was playing gief, I know from experience that its a match where Juri has to turtle and be constantly firing projectiles to keep him off and that going on an excessive offensive would have being suicide. Even then, I barely won so this was kind of confusing.

this guy is a pure troll.

he rage quit on me and then sent me ragemail. he is also the ssf4 champ( according to him):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

I got some lovely messages about how my account was going to be hacked because I combo'd some fella online into an Astral Finish.

Got a ragequitter also when I taunted someone and astralled him too. And thats just the stuff from when I was playing as Ragna.

Must've gotten at least 8 ragequits during the day when I picked Tager for lols.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

ogiekeaney wrote: »
    this guy is a pure troll.

he rage quit on me and then sent me ragemail. he is also the ssf4 champ( according to him):D
    I got some hatemail off this fella too, I probably deserved it, in that case though...

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Darachnid

I've got hatemail from Hyper Haley too. Btw, I think all the signs point to him actually being a girl. Certainly bitches like one when he loses anyway. I replied politely as I was on the way out at the time and didn't want to leave her having a salty monologue, but still the incitments came one after the other until I just had to turn the box off.
    **** Gief, bet her with Blanka a few times. The easy way first and then harder ways a few times just so as she wouldn't bitch, but nooo...

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Darachnid

Yeah he's taking the mickey turbo is frowned upon and not used by anyone in our scene,except one player

YOGA FLAME

Thebest00000 uses turbo too, that high ranking Blanka on XBL. Even his name has feckin turbos in it for cristsake.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Got sent the following last night:
    way to go spammer

Arthur on point with Haggar Lariat assist and Hulk Anti-Air assist. Of course I was going to do nothing but spam!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

wNkqE.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

All in a days' work

26712233483-orig.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

ModestSteak is a Rose player on XBL. I remember playing him a few times, he played Yun a lot against me when AE 1st came out. I think hes really good tbh

Edit: Obviously I didnt kow he was a dick as well

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

This isnt hatemail, in fact its the complete opposite of hatemail, I just found it really funny.

I was playing this other Guy player, he wasnt very good so I was styling on him and beat him every single time, just to be polite I sent him a "GGS" afterwards and got this reply

GGSrape.jpg

I almost spat my beer out when I read it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

The Hound wrote: »
    ModestSteak is a Rose player on XBL. I remember playing him a few times, he played Yun a lot against me when AE 1st came out. I think hes really good tbh

Edit: Obviously I didnt kow he was a dick as well

He's very good, in fact he was going perfectly even with me and owning my Yang at times. He was pissed cause I kept doing the dive/st.MP OS which owns all of Rose's options on wakeup (literally). And I kept doing meaty fierce palm in corner after rekka which ****s up all her options aswell on wakeup. Broken as **** but he ragequit and sent all that **** then, bad manner and no need for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Ramza the salt-maker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Ramza wrote: »
    I kept doing the dive/st.MP OS which owns all of Rose's options on wakeup (literally). And I kept doing meaty fierce palm in corner after rekka which ****s up all her options aswell on wakeup.

I dislike you.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Anybody play a guy called ferdi? Number 1 seth in europe, well I beat him and he had some really nasty stuff to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    Anybody play a guy called ferdi? Number 1 seth in europe, well I beat him and he had some really nasty stuff to say.
    He's been exposed before (this is from May 2010!)

What's wrong with this fool? I probably didn't help by saying that ryu is actually my fourth character, and calling him an ugly motherf*****. Then accepting his invite to endless battle for a salty runback and only to pick Dan and constantly sj taunt him.

I got this message after that

"this replay comes to finestfighter channel whit your ugly massages haha busted".

Hope he actually does upload our ranked match though xD

• Advertisement

[IMG][/img]captureyr.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Theres a few dutch and swedish players I have on my friend list, their cool, but man do they hate it when people upload videos of them losing.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Msg Ferdi. Just say "Booster" add a smiley too, gwan

• Registered Users Posts: 11 seanalot

I was accused of turbo jabbing, what ever that is. I've been tempted to hate mail fergus though, cause he keeps beating me. And bush.

They just keep spaming me with normals and specials and ultras and combos and throws and mix ups... so lame.

seanalot wrote: »
    I was accused of turbo jabbing, what ever that is. I've been tempted to hate mail fergus though, cause he keeps beating me. And bush.

They just keep spaming me with normals and specials and ultras and combos and throws and mix ups... so lame.

You should report them. Fergus and bush that is..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Go to RFD

Slag ferdi when poongko beats him

earn 15 gamerscore irl.

Go to RFD

Slag ferdi when poongko beats him

earn 15 gamerscore irl.

He won't even make it to Poongko, guys' a scrub and the epitome of every bad thing sf online represents. Big-headed, childish, foul mouthed, booster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ferdi is actually good though. Hes just an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

bush wrote: »
    Ferdi is actually good though. Hes just an idiot.

yeah ive played ferdi a few times and i can safely say he is one of the best players ive played on xbow live.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

This thread is hilarious :pac:

Not fighting related, but I do receive quite a bit from CoD games :P

The funny thing is, he was sitting down the back of the map sending me these messages, and went 0-0 which makes him more of a nuisance than me :p

Advertisement